More inns in WA
"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."
Read more from Jesus Christ the Lord: book of Mark, chapter 1
The Pioneer Square Hotel77 Yesler Way
Seattle, WA 98104
The Pioneer Square Hotel, Seattle, Washington We are an affordable, elegant, thoroughly restored turn-of-the-century boutique hotel located in downtown Seattle's waterfront Pioneer Square Historic District that will take you back to a bygone era of style, grace and comfort.
The Pioneer Square Hotel is not only the most affordable hotel in Seattle, but also the most conveniently located hotel in the heart of Seattle's downtown waterfront historical district. An elegant, thoroughly restored turn-of-the-century boutique hotel that will take you back to a bygone era of style, grace and comfort. Just one block from Seattle's waterfront and only minutes from the Washington State ferries and Cruise Ship terminals, government and financial sector, Safeco Field, “Home of the Seattle Mariners”, the Seahawks New Football Stadium and Exhibition Center. Rather it's for a Seattle Mariners Baseball game or a Seahawks football game; attending one of the many events at the Stadium Exhibition Center; spending a day at Pike Place Market or simply for a weekend getaway, the Pioneer Square Hotel is the perfect choice!
Our 75 romantic rooms and suites come in a magnificent variety of period decor that will please the eye and provide you with your own quiet little get-away from the world.
Guest Rooms and Suites Amenities:
Period décor furnishings
Beautifully appointed individual bathrooms with gold fixtures and Corian counter tops
Neutrogena® bath soaps and products
25-inch remote controlled cable television
AM/FM alarm clock
Iron and ironing board
Data port / fax modems lines in guest rooms
Free local calls under 30 minutes
Evening turndown service
Limited room service available for lunch and dinner
Individual heating and air conditioning room units
View and non-view rooms' availability, some with balconies
Rollaway beds available for an additional $20 nightly charge, not all rooms will accommodate rollaway beds
Cribs available complimentary
Property handicapped accessible
Smoking and non-smoking rooms available
Rooms for the physically disabled available
Roll-in-shower bathroom facilities available
* Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast
* Executive Boardroom meeting facilities accommodates up to 12 people
* DSL Internet Access
* Speaker phone available for meetings/conferences
* Business center
* Conference services staff
* Audio/visual equipment
* Video conferencing
* Multilingual staff
* Front desk and switchboard open 24 hours
* Bell staff
* Fax and photocopy services
* Romance and weekend packages available
* Town car arrangements with advance reservations
* Privileges at nearby athletic club privileges
* Non-smoking rooms / facilities
* VIP rooms / services
* Meeting / Banquet Facilities
* Limited Room Service
* Complimentary Local Phones Calls under 30 minutes
* Handicapped rooms / facilities
* Express Check Out
* UPS and Federal Express pickup location
* Sightseeing tours and packages arranged
* Valet service, dry cleaning and laundry services
* Ice/vending machines
* Catering staff
* Secretarial services
* Doctor / Dentist on call
* Horse drawn carriages available, weather permitting
* Safe deposit box
* Baby-sitting / child services available
* Children 12 and under stay free with adult
* Limited garage parking for a nominal fee per day, Self-parking, First-come, First-Serve
* 24-hour key access
On site Executive conference boardroom seating 10-12 pp. Audiovisual equipment available. Continental breakfast / coffee breaks or catered meals available. Larger meeting space is available at nearby location. Contact the Sales Department at The Pioneer Square Hotel for further details.
Area Attractions and Services
* Historical Pioneer Square District
* National Register of Historical Buildings
* Victorian / Romanesque boutique style hotel
* Waterfront Seattle
* Near Washington State Ferry System - Ferries to Bremerton, Bainbridge Island and Vashon
* Closest hotel to Safeco Field, Home of the Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks Football / Seattle Sounders Soccer Stadium and Exhibition Center, Amtrak Train Station, King Street Station, Washington State Ferry System, Smith Tower, Federal Jackson Building, amidst galleries, shopping and restaurants.
* Safeco Field
* Seattle Mariners Baseball
* Seattle Seahawks Stadium
* Seattle Seahawks Football
* Seattle Sounders Soccer
* Bell Harbor Cruise Ship Terminal located at the Port of Seattle servicing the Holland America, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian cruise lines
* Pike Place Market
* Seattle Art Museum, Asian and Art Museum
* Bell Street Pier
* Chinatown International District
* King County Courthouse
* Seattle Underground Tour
* Seattle Aquarium
* Klondike Gold Rush Museum
* Jackson Federal Building
* County Courthouse
* Seattle University
* Smith Tower
* Benoroya Music Hall, Home of the Seattle Symphony Orchestra
* Washington State Convention Center
* Museum of Flight
* Free Bus Zone - Metro Bus
* Victoria Clipper
* Shopping - Westlake Center, City Centre, Pacific Place and Rainier Square shopping districts
* Seattle Space Needle
* Seattle Center
* Pacific Science Center
* Horse drawn carriages are available, weather permitting
* Art Galleries
* Coffee Houses
* Health club facilities, massage service
* Saloons/bars, barber/beauty salons
* Sport arenas, stadium, ticket purchase for local events, spectator sports- baseball, basketball, football and soccer, golf/golf clinics
* Travel agency, car rentals
* Boating/rafting, jet/water skiing, waterfront, beach, scuba diving, fishing
* Bicycling, playground, jogging trail
* Game room
Number of Rooms: 72 Rooms and 3 Suites
Number of Floors: 3
Meeting Space: Henry Yesler Board Room, Accommodates 10-12 people
Credit Cards: Amoco Multi, Amoco Torch, American Express, Master Card, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover Card, Japan Credit Bureau, Visa
Guarantee: Major credit card.
Currency: United States Dollars
Cancellation Policy: 24 Hours in Advance. May vary during special events.
Check In: 3:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Valid Photo Identification and Major Credit Card is required at check-in.
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Airports: Boeing Field King County International Airport 5 miles, Seattle Tacoma International Airport 13 miles, Portland International Airport 140 miles, 240 miles from Vancouver International Airport, British Columbia
Year Built: 1914
Year Renovated: 2000 / 2001
Ratings: AAA 3 Diamonds
Pet Policy: Only service animals are permitted.
Awards and Recognition:
AAA Three Diamond
Northwest Best Places 1997-2003
National Register of Historical Places, 1995-2003 Circa 1914
Featured in American Historic Inns and Elegant Small Hotels,
A Connoisseur’s Guide by Pamela Lanier, 1997-2003
Suggested Area Restaurants:
Adjacent to Al Boccalino's, voted Seattle's Best Italian, Southern Italian
2 blocks from Merchant's Café, American
2 blocks from Owl 'N Thistle Irish Pub & Restaurant
4 blocks from F.X. McRory's Sports Bar and Restaurant
4 blocks from Metropolitan Grill Great Steaks
4 blocks from Elliott's Seafood
5 blocks from McCormick's and Schmick's Seafood and Steak
7 blocks from Wild Ginger
7 blocks from Crab Pot Seafood
8 blocks from the Pike Place Market which has the following restaurants , Campagne, French, Il Bistro, Italian, Chez Shea, Northwest Cuisine, Pike Place Pub and Brewery, Maximilien-In-The-Market, French
9 blocks from Old Spaghetti Factory, family dining
9 blocks from Anthony's Homeport Seafood
2˝ miles from Ray's Boathouse and Salty's on Alki Seafood
From the North of Seattle, the University of Washington, Edmonds, Everett. Take Interstate 5 South to Exit 165A, James Street Exit. Follow to end of the exit lane. Turn right onto James Street, going up the hill toward the waterfront. James will merge with Yesler at 1st Avenue. Turn right slightly onto Yesler and follow across the intersection (1st Avenue). The Pioneer Square Hotel is straight ahead on the left-hand side of the road. Pull up to the loading zone so we assist with luggage and proceed with registration. Welcome to Seattle!
From the South:
Take Interstate 5 North to Exit 164A, James Street Exit. Follow to end of exit lane. Turn left onto James Street, going up the hill toward the waterfront. James will merge with Yesler at 1st Avenue. Turn right slightly onto Yesler and follow across the intersection (1st Avenue). The Pioneer Square Hotel is straight ahead on the left-hand side of the road. Pull up to the loading zone so we assist with luggage and proceed with registration. Welcome to Seattle!
From the East:
From Mercer Island / Bellevue to Seattle: Take Interstate 90 West to Interstate 5. Follow signs to Seattle and take Exit 165, James Street Exit. Take Interstate 5 North to Exit 165A, James Street Exit. Follow to the end of the exit lane. Turn left onto James Street, going up the hill toward the waterfront. James will merge with Yesler at 1st Avenue. Turn right slightly onto Yesler and follow across the intersection (1st Avenue). The Pioneer Square Hotel is straight ahead on the left-hand side of the road. Pull up to the loading zone so we assist with luggage and proceed with registration. Welcome to Seattle!
June 1, 2003 – July 31, 2003 “Best Rate” Specials
$ 119.00 plus tax Single or Double Occupancy on Standard Rooms.
$ 139.00 plus tax on Single or Double Occupancy on Deluxe View Rooms.
All rates include evening turndown service and continental breakfast each day.
When booking on line look for the "BWI" Best Rate at the bottom of the
reservation page to get the above rates or call the hotel directly
For a romantic getaway, come visit the beautiful city of Seattle, the
Emerald City of the Pacific Northwest. Conveniently located in the historical district, just blocks from Seattle’s waterfront, Ferry and Cruise ships terminals, Amtrak, Safeco Field, the NEW Seahawks Football Stadium and the Stadium Exhibition Center
Celebrating a Special Event - Celebrating a Special Event –
An anniversary, a wedding, a birthday or simply just because?
May we suggest a romantic package that includes: hotel accommodations, dinner,
evening turndown service, champagne and continental breakfast.
Group rates for 10 rooms or more are available.
Contact our Sales department directly, 206-340-1234 or
1-800-800-5514 for individual reservations
The Pioneer Square Hotel
77 Yesler Way
Seattle, WA 98104
More inns in WA
||Why is the number twelve so special?
One explanation: Pattern