"Experience Greater St. Louis bed and breakfast lodging at its finest."
Escape the ordinary. Live the life of the turn of the century elite surrounded by fine antiques, marble and bronze statuary, and hand sewn oriental rugs.
Guest Room Amenities
Each elegant guest room features:
* Private Bath with Imported Marble Floor
* Whirlpool for Two or Claw Foot Tub
* Triple Sheeted Feathered Bed
* Digital Cable
* Telephone with Free Local Calling
* Alarm Clock Radio
* 24 Hour "All You Can Eat" Chocolate Buffet
* 24 Hour Hot Beverage Service
* Wi-Fi (complimentary)
* Daily Newspaper
Treat yourself to Gourmet Breakfast in Bed (or the formal dining room) or Self Serve Continental Breakfast in the Butler's Pantry.
Awards and Accolades
* Voted Best Illinois Bed and Breakfast" -Illinois Magazine Readers Poll
* A USA Top 100 Gold Inn & B&B" Award Winning Property
* A "Top 25 Romantic Getaway" -BBW MagazineLocation Conveniently located along the Heartland Rivers Wine Trail on Millionaire's Row in historic Alton, Illinois.
* 25 minutes from Lambert St. Louis International Airport
* 25 minutes from the St. Louis Gateway Arch
* 90 minutes from Springfield, Illinois
* 4 1/2 hours from Chicago, Illinois
5 Wineries, winter eagle watching, antique shops galore, Alton Square Mall, 9 golf courses, Alton Marina, Lewis & Clark Trail Site #1 and Museum, Great Rivers Museum at Melvin Price Lock and Dam, Lincoln Trail and Debate Site #7, hiking and biking trails, fine dining, and nightlife are nearby.
Not appropriate for most younger children
Although we are not able to accommodate pets nearby kennel facilities are available
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, cash
|Why is the number twelve so special?
One explanation: Pattern of 12