Rest, Relax & Rejuvenate!
Copeland Woods Bed & Breakfast is located in a quiet, serene, natural & peaceful setting in the woods which allows you to unwind & de-stress. As you breathe in the fresh air of this little oasis, you will feel the cares of the world evaporate from every pore of your being.
Key Features of the Home
- There is a covered patio for you to enjoy the natural setting. You can sit outside and enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea before breakfast. Or perhaps sip a glass of your favourite wine at sunset or bedtime as you reflect on how much you enjoyed your day.
- There is the Great Room where you can watch TV or enjoy a movie.
- The kitchenette is steps away if you wish to prepare a snack with the toaster or the microwave & you're welcome to store some snacks in the fridge.
- All the floors are Russian White Oak hardwood or Marmoleum. Paints are VOC-free.
- Amenities Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Kettle & teapot with selection of teas
- The home is fully air conditioned (& there is a generator on site if the need ever arises.)
- Breakfast (The most important meal of the day).
- Our menu changes daily & is sourced locally & organically as much as possible.
- Home-made baking includes fresh coffee cake, scones, muffins, pancakes, breads.
- Eggs are free range & Mueller's bacon is often served.
- Coffee & teas are organic & fair trade.
Our brand new & spacious B&B bedrooms each have a Queen sized bed with pillow-top mattresses, as well as their own deluxe bathrooms with roomy showers.
Two of our spacious suites overlook the woods from south-facing windows. The third suite is on the main floor of the home & is more accessible for those for whom stairs may be an issue. All deluxe suites are spacious & consideration has been paid to the details.